- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kingsley is taking his pop culture commentary to the next level.
The YouTube star has just launched a new series, with Drama King welcoming YouTuber Grace Helbig as his first guest to talk about (what else?) Ariana Grande.
“We’re going to be talking about the latest in pop culture news,” he tells The Hollywood Reporter of the show, which retains what people have loved about the snarky videos he originally began making in his bedroom in Missouri.
He says he’s learned to clean up is act a little for Drama King (“less swearing”), but he’s still the same Kingsley.
Future guests set for the show include Lilly Singh aka Superwoman, Shane Dawson, Smosh’s Anthony Padilla, Kalel Cullen, Flula Borg and more.
He’s also got a dream guest in mind.
“If I could get Chelsea Handler to come promote her Netflix show, I would literally collapse and die on the spot,” Kingsley says.
Kingsley is part of Defy Media’s Creator Program, which gives YouTubers the chance to use new distribution channels and explore chances to increase their revenue. He is partnering with Defy’s entertainment news property ClevverTV for the show.
New episodes will debut on Thursdays at 3 p.m. PT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day