- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s getting crowded between Zach Galifianakis‘ Two Ferns.
The actor’s viral series of awkward interviews for Funny or Die will get the TV treatment in May, with a Comedy Central special timed to the network’s second annual Comedy Awards.
Between Two Ferns producer Scott Aukerman broke the news Monday morning on his Comedy Bang Bang podcast, announcing he’d already directed the half-hour special dubbed Between Two Ferns: A Fairy Tale of New York.
Set for May 6, the episode features interviews with Tina Fey, Jon Stewart and Sir Richard Branson — the latter’s left-field inclusion prompting speculation around the internet that it may actually be a comedian in character.
Between Two Ferns started in 2008 and has featured interviews with Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Natalie Portman. Portman’s remains the highest traffic generator with nearly 10.8 million views to date. Watch it below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day