- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zendaya covers the November issue of Modeliste Magazine, giving her best side profile in a red sheer number. Inside the glossy, the Disney star poses for an editorial spread that led to her to call out the glossy’s retouching of her bod.
The 19-year-old posted a side-by-side shot of the before and after photoshopped images on Instagram.
“Had a new shoot come out today and was shocked when I found my 19 year old hips and torso quite manipulated. These are the things that make women self conscious, that create the unrealistic ideals of beauty that we have,” Zendaya, who recently had a Barbie created in honor of her, captioned. “Anyone who knows who I am knows I stand for honest and pure self love. So I took it upon myself to release the real pic (right side) and I love it.”
The K.C. Undercover actress is no stranger to calling out folks who do her (or her loved ones) wrong — from expressing her thoughts on Giuliana Rancic‘s comments about her dreadlocks to backing up her fellow Internet comrades — and she certainly didn’t let Modeliste get away with the retouching either.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Michael K. Williams