- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s hard to find a 19-year-old who’s as poised, talented, drop-dead gorgeous and relatable as Zendaya. So it’s unsurprising Covergirl tapped the quintuple-threat, as they call her — “singer, dancer, actress, style and beauty icon and total girl boss” — as their newest brand ambassador.
The beauty shared the news on her Instagram on Thursday, posting a video with the caption, “Meet your newest, easy … breezy beautiful … COVERGIRL.” The brand — which also has Sofia Vergara, Janelle Monae and Katy Perry on its roster — itself elaborated on the announcement on their own social media.
Via Instagram, Covergirl revealed that in her new role, Zendaya will “share personal beauty tips (have you seen her brow game?) and inspiration to help you do you.” The products she’s wearing are included, conveniently, so fans can start practicing. (For those on-fleek brows they’ll need a sought-after appointment with her arch guru, Kelley Baker.) Covergirl’s IG also promises a special, huge #COVERGIRLZendaya surprise later in the day. Guesses?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day