- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Get you a glam squad that knows you, people.”
It’s clear to see that Zendaya and her glam team — hairstylist Ursula Stephen and makeup artist Sheika Daley — spend a lot of time together. But how well do they actually know the Euphoria actress?
The three sat down for a game of “How Well Do You Know?” for The Hollywood Reporter’s Beauty Issue and answered questions around Zendaya’s favorite physical feature (her legs) and whether she prefers a bold lip or a dramatic eye. “She loves a dramatic eye,” Daley revealed.
Since Zendaya loves to add drama around the eyes, Daley demonstrated the Euphoria star’s makeup look from her THR cover shoot, creating a “nice, subtle smokey eye,” while using a “coal soft eyeliner” and lots of blending.
“Blending is always key with a smokey eye,” she said. “The more you blend, the better it’ll look.”
Stephen also gave a tutorial on how to recreate Zendaya’s signature soft, bouncy waves using a straightener, curling iron, a teasing comb and lots of hairspray.
“Most of your teasing should happen at the bottom, so you don’t see all the mess that happens when teasing,” she explained. “Just big and sexy, and not super perfect. Just really fluffy, really bouncy, really sexy.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day