- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
A style chameleon, Zendaya makes her biggest red-carpet transformation yet.
The actress morphed into a butterfly (kind of) while attending the Greatest Showman premiere down under in Sydney, Australia, on Wednesday. Styled by Law Roach, Zendaya stole the show in an orange butterfly dress from Moschino’s spring 2018 collection designed by Jeremy Scott. The insect-inspired gown was given a sexy spin with a strapless neckline and thigh-high slit. Classic finger waves, courtesy of hairstylist Ursula Stephen, completed the playful, yet sophisticated ensemble.
Prior to the step and repeat, Roach teased the look on Instagram with a photo of an actual butterfly and the caption, “Wait for it.” Clearly he wasn’t kidding.
Zendaya has been turning heads lately. While promoting her latest film, the 21-year-old most has stepped out in a Ralph Lauren Collection red silk double-breasted tuxedo jacket with black tuxedo pants, Mary Katrantzou polka dot dress, Giuseppe di Morabito gold metallic jacquard coat and Viktor & Rolf tulle ball gown.
Leave it to Zendaya to stretch her style wings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day