- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zooey Deschanel is going to be a mom.
The New Girl star is expecting her first child with film producer Jacob Pechenik (The Skeleton Twins), The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
“Jacob and I are over the moon. We are so excited to meet our little one,” Deschanel told People, which first reported the news.
Deschanel, 34, and Pechenik, 42, have reportedly been dating since the summer.
The couple also are collaborating on the upcoming comedy Rock the Kasbah, set for release later this year. Deschanel’s starring opposite Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson and Bill Murray, while Pechenik is producing.
See more Craziest Celebrity Baby Names
Deschanel is also half of She & Him, which recently released a fifth studio album, Classics, and founder of the website HelloGiggles.com.
Incidentally, Deschanel’s sister, Bones star Emily Deschanel, is also expecting. She’s pregnant with her second child with husband David Hornsby.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day