- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fox has lined up a slew of talent whose voices will appear during Sunday’s Animation Domination block this fall.
At Thursday’s Television Critics Association press tour, the network announced that Kristen Wiig, Zack Galifianakis, Conan O’Brien, Ashton Kutcher, Zooey Deschanel, Bryan Cranston, Mariah Carey, Megan Mullally, Aziz Ansari, Elisabeth Moss, Stan Lee, Anderson Cooper, Daniel Radcliffe, Liam Neeson and Jeff Daniels are among those set to lend their voices.
On The Simpsons, Wiig will voice a high-strung FBI agent in the Sept. 29 premiere, while Moss is set to play a grateful mom who names her child after Homer Sr. after he helps deliver the baby.
Bob’s Burgers has also nabbed Molly Shannon to play a classmate of Louise’s. It’s the latest Fox gig for Shannon, who will also recur on Raising Hope later in the fall.
O’Brien will be playing himself on the upcoming season of Family Guy, as will Adam Levine. And Kutcher joins Two and a Half Men colleague Jon Cryer when they voice the characters of their CBS comedy.
Mariah Carey will also return to Fox, playing a redneck animal handler on American Dad.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day