- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
THR ran into Hollywood super stylist Karla Welch on Tuesday night at InStyle Magazine’s Golden Globe oriented Forevermark jewelry event at the Beverly Hills Hotel (where we also saw Michelle Williams, Rebecca Romijn, Jessica Alba and Nina Dobrev). Welch, who famously dresses Hailee Steinfeld, Olivia Wilde, Anna Paquin, Lena Headey, Paula Patton, Lily Collins, Kat Dennings and many other chic ladies (and who was wearing an amazing knife pleat Carven dress herself), has been working on procuring and fitting Zooey Deschanel‘s dress for the Golden Globes.
VIDEOS: Fox’s All-Star TCA Party 2012 Red Carpet Interviews
Deschanel’s known for always wearing daring fun things that most young actresses couldn’t pull of — or even dream of — and she’s been doing this from the minute anyone knew who she was. This girl has got real fashion chutzpah. When we asked Welch what to expect from Deschanel at the Golden Globes this weekend, her response was pretty strong: “Prepare to have your mind blown!” Then she quickly added, “I’m not kidding. It’s one of the best dresses I’ve ever seen. It may be the best dress I’ve ever seen.”
Wow. High praise from high places. We’ll certainly be looking out for Zooey on Sunday. We asked for more hints – but that’s all we got!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day