- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“The fact is, I am a troll,” he quipped while standing on the Conan stage as if doing a monologue. “It’s not something I like to talk about. My parents don’t even know I’m a troll. Of course I guess they do now.”
Cryer joked that he’s had to hide the fact that he’s really a troll.
“The truth is that there’s not a lot of tolerance for people like me, especially in Hollywood,” he quipped. “To avoid ignorance and bullying, I’ve had to hide the fact that I’m a troll. You have no idea how much time and money I’ve spent on electrolysis and hair dye and reconstructive surgery so I can look like this [pointing to himself], instead of this,” he said as a image of a Cryer with pink Troll doll hair and eyes flashed on the screen.
“Troll” has become Sheen’s favorite word for those people who he believes have wronged him. On Wednesday, he apologized — sort of — for using the name against Cryer, his former Two and a Half Men co-star.
“I was in a mood, and I threw that out there…” Sheen, who was fired from Men on Monday, told Los Angeles radio station K-Earth 101. “It’s a half apology — it’s an apol!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant