The Agents: Delegating Jobs
From set visits, to flying, to dinner meetings, our roundtable guests share the jobs they would prefer to delegate out. "Dinner meetings because I like to be home, I like to be with my kids. I try very hard to balance my parenting, and my family, and my parents and everyone else and my husband and the job and I've always done it that way. So I'm fine to be on the phone till god knows what hour but I don't physically like to be out in the evening," added Paradigm's Debbee Klein.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?