The Agents: Misconceptions About Being an Agent
Our roundtable guests talk about their roles as agents and being acknowledged by their clients. CAA Motion Picture Agent Maha Dahkil shared, "I won't go in to specifics but on a daily basis, being thanked or appreciated it is just an acknowledgment of we're inside a game plan together, we're in some kind of journey together and we are both appreciating and acknowledging what the other is doing, whether it is public or not, it is important to be appreciated."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)