The Agents: Realizing They've Made It
Our agents talk about their "pinch me" moment and realizing they had finally made it as an agent. Debbee Klein reveals her first client was Melanie Griffith and Leslie Siebert talks about brokering a deal for Anthony Perkins. Blair Kohan added, "When I bought my first house at thirty it was a real milestone, I thought this is amazing, it doesn't need to get better than this. So anyways I thought for me the arrival for me, I'm rooted in LA, I own this house, I've made it."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)