'Arrested Development' The Cinematography
Director of photography Peter Lyons Collister introduces us to the camera crew of Netflix's comedy. He also reveals how they are able to shoot all of their running scenes with the steady camera and modified segway. On working on the series he added, "In the end it is about those characters and Mitch's (Hurwitz) words and the writers words. It is a unique opportunity to do something very very different."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?