Ben Kingsley on Playing The Mandarin
Ben Kingsley shares how he came up with his character and what role the Iron Man 3 costume and make-up crew had in The Mandarin. "My input was more physical and vocal and imaginative but the exterior was all of their making, the samurai hair, the Chinese coat, the American dog-tags, t-shirts, American fatigues, boots, a cultural nightmare to look at," added Ben.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)