Chloe Moretz on Teen Angst and the 'Sticky' Blood in 'Carrie'
"I think what worked for me is that I feel incredibly vulnerable around teenagers, people who are my age.," says Moretz. "I never went to high school. I never had the time to understand them. I've never been able to -- except for my best friends, who I've known since I was 6."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?