Chris O'Dowd 'The Sapphires' Cannes 2012
Chris O'Dowd on his movie The Sapphires which premiered at Cannes. Set in 1968, O'Dowd stars a manager of an all-girl Aboriginal band that travels to Vietnam to perform for the American troops.He added, "It's kind of like being in Disneyland for film."
View all of THR's Cannes video diaries here.
Video by Jennifer Laski, Raphael Laski, Fabien Constant, Pablo Teyssier-Verger, Matthieu Moille.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?