Emile Hirsch, David Gordon Green on Making 'Prince Avalanche'
Writer and director David Gordon Green and Emile Hirsch share what it was like to shoot their feature in just 16 days. On the hectic shooting schedule Emile added, "Sometimes actors will have too much time to over think something to the point where it becomes counter productive to them and this was just Paul (Rudd) and me completely following our instincts, at the beckon call of David I think."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?