Emmy Icons: Bryan Cranston and Matthew Weiner on the Success of AMC
The actor and the show creator, along with AMC president and general manager Charlie Collier, on the "creativity and originality" of Breaking Bad and Mad Men. Bryan Cranston also recalls his first Emmy win for the series in 2008; he was nominated after the show had run only seven episodes.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)