Emmy Icons: Jerry Seinfeld on His Web Series and What the 'Seinfeld' Gang Would Be Doing Now
Emmy winner and funnyman Jerry Seinfeld weighs in on the instant gratification of posting his content online and the dysfunctional lives of the Seinfeld characters. "I imagine there will be some kids, some divorces, social situations is what I would imagine for the four of them," says Seinfeld. "George would probably have a wife and kids, very normal, suburban, and he would be tortured."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?