Emmy Icons: The Osbournes on Making Their Mark on Reality TV and Then Getting Out
The family won an Emmy in 2002 for Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Reality). "I'm happy we bailed when we bailed. It was the right thing to do, the right time, and I like to be the first and I like to be the pioneer and I like to have left," says Sharon Osbourne. "It was all there; it was perfect."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)