Emmy Icons: The Osbournes on Making Their Mark on Reality TV and Then Getting Out
The family won an Emmy in 2002 for Outstanding Non-Fiction Program (Reality). "I'm happy we bailed when we bailed. It was the right thing to do, the right time, and I like to be the first and I like to be the pioneer and I like to have left," says Sharon Osbourne. "It was all there; it was perfect."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)