Emmy Roundtable With the Cast and Crew of 'Downton Abbey'
Creator Julian Fellowes, executive producer Gareth Neame and castmembers Elizabeth McGovern, Michelle Dockery, Joanne Froggatt and Rob James-Collier join THR senior editor Stacey Wilson to discuss the end of season 3, the popularity of the show and what we can expect from the new season. On staying focused during filming, Neame said, "You've got a call sheet to shoot that day. You've got the pages you've got to do. You are focused on it and it is very easy to forget the fact that there are over a hundred million people in the world that watch the show in over two hundred countries. That is quite hard to grasp when you have just four pages to shoot that day and tell the story."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)