The Executives: Best Picture Oscar
The studio heads weigh in on the Oscar race.
"I think the process always starts with the material. You fall in love with it and then you start to do the analysis, 'OK will people want to see it, how hard will it be to get people to see it and what do the economics look like?' But you always start with the material and once that material has caught you and got you and grabbed you, you do everything you can to make it. So it is more of a business about 'how do we get this done?' as opposed to 'let's not do this.'" says Rob Friedman, Lionsgate Motion Picture Group.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?