'The Green Inferno' Cast and Crew on Fighting Off a Bug Infestation in the Amazon
"We went so far into the Amazon we went to places cameras had never been before," says director Eli Roth about his new thriller. "It was five hours a day, we almost got killed numerous times but the footage looks incredible and I'm really proud of the film."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)