Indie Icons 'Take 5': Morgan Spurlock on His Admiration for Steven Spielberg
The filmmaker shares the biggest differences of making big-budget films and small-budget films, plus his best advice to up-and-coming directors. "I've always loved Steven Spielberg, I've always admired Steven Spielberg," says Morgan. "He just changed the film business and I remember seeing Jaws, and my parents taking me to see Jaws when I was seven… It ruined a summer of swimming for me."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)