'Jobs' Star Ahna O'Reilly on Her Surprising Connection to Chris-Ann Brennan
Ahna O'Reilly plays Steve Jobs' ex-girlfriend and the mother of his child in Jobs, the biopic starring Ashton Kutcher as the famous Apple co-founder.
O'Reilly visited THR's video lounge before the film's release, and revealed the surprising way she got in touch with Chris-Ann Brennan. It turns out a childhood friend of O'Reilly's actually knew Brennan.
"She was very honest about her reservations. She had not read the script; she didn't plan on reading the script; she wasn't necessarily very supportive of the idea of the film, but she did open up to me," says O'Reilly.
O'Reilly also talks to THR about the first time she rehearsed with Kutcher, who stayed in character during their entire meeting.
Watch THR's interview below.
Jobs opened in theaters on Aug. 16.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)