Kate Upton, Miranda Kerr Praise Carine Roitfeld at the 'Mademoiselle C' Premiere
Lily Donaldson, Anja Rubik, Izabel Goulart and more pay homage to the former French Vogue editor in New York.
"She is the epitome of strength and I think how she runs her magazine and how she lives her life and her style sense," says Crystal Renn. "Anything about her is an expression of strength."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?