Fireside Chats: Katie Couric on Making Her First Documentary
Katie Couric stops by THR's video lounge at Sundance to share why she wanted to get into documentary filmmaking. "Having worked in the news business for 35 years, I realized that I kept covering stories about childhood obesity, and yet the problem kept getting progressively worse," says Fed Up producer Couric.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)