Live From Cannes: Emma Watson on 'The Bling Ring'
Emma Watson sat down with THR the day after the Cannes premiere of The Bling Ring, Sofia Coppola's film, in which she plays one of a group of high schoolers who steal from celebrities' homes. The star joked about the strange coincidence that more than $1 million worth of jewels had been stolen from a Chopard employee's hotel room in the hours after the premiere. Watson also spoke about her experience making the film and on the red carpet at Cannes, only the second film festival she has ever attended.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)