Live From Cannes: James Gray on ‘The Immigrant’ and Working with Marion Cotillard
1:36 PM PDT 5/26/2013 by THR Staff
“The movie was written for Marion Cotillard, even though Marion Cotillard is French and not Polish obviously,” says the director. “I wanted her because I felt that her face was great for movies, it was like a silent film actress.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
THR On YouTube