'Mademoiselle C': Carine Roitfeld on 'Bringing New Vision'
Mademoiselle C, the Fabien Constant-directed documentary about French fashion icon and former French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld tells the story of how a warm, well-dressed and hardworking stylist leaves behind a big job and bigger magazine to start her very own publication in New York, CR Fashion Book. The two sat down with THR at the Mandarin Oriental New York during New York Fashion Week.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)