'Mademoiselle C': Carine Roitfeld on 'Bringing New Vision'
Mademoiselle C, the Fabien Constant-directed documentary about French fashion icon and former French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld tells the story of how a warm, well-dressed and hardworking stylist leaves behind a big job and bigger magazine to start her very own publication in New York, CR Fashion Book. The two sat down with THR at the Mandarin Oriental New York during New York Fashion Week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)