Photographer Harry Benson on Working with The Beatles
Famed Beatles photographer Harry Benson reveals what it was like working with the band and John Lennon's reaction after the negative response to his remarks about being more famous than Jesus.
Video by: Raphael Laski, Jennifer Laski, Spencer Byam-Taylor and Victor Klaus
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)