Ray Dolby's Colleagues Remember the Sound Engineer
CEO of Dolby Laboratories Kevin Yeaman and Ray's former co-workers recall the kindness of the visionary.
Dolby founded Dolby Laboratories in 1965, and his pioneering work in noise reduction and surround sound led to the development of many technologies, for which he holds more than 50 U.S. patents.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)