Robert Downey Jr. and Don Cheadle on their 'Iron Man 3' Characters
Don Cheadle shares what it is like for his character Colonel James Rhodes to take on more of an action role in their latest movie and Robert Downey Jr. on the development of Tony Stark.
On a possible Iron Man 4 Cheadle added, "It is possible, there is a potential for it, no one has been specific about what that might look like or what the story can even be so first we have to see how this one plays and see if people have an appetite for it and then we'll figure out if we can figure out a way to convince Robert to come back and do another one."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)