Saoirse Ronan Learned Her American Accent From Watching 'Seinfeld'
The young Irish actress lets us know how she came up with her character, Daisy, in Kevin Macdonald's How I Live Now, a drama about an American girl stuck in the English countryside on vacation as a third world war begins.
Ronan also praises the cast of Saturday Night Live, saying, "I love comedy so much, I'll watch that more than anything else."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)