Behind the Scenes of 'H+ The Digital Series'
Director Stewart Hendler, executive producer John Cabrera and star Alexis Denisof give us some insight into their new series produced by Bryan Singer.
H+: The Digital Series is a journey through a apocalyptic future where every human mind is connected to the internet 24 hours a day.
"Facebook had just basically gotten off the ground at that point so it's interesting over the four years that we have putting this together all of the technology that was fantastic within the writing has become more and more relevant and real" added Stewart.
Video by Michael Gordon, Stefan Colson and Spencer Byam-Taylor
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)