Behind the Scenes of 'H+ The Digital Series'
Director Stewart Hendler, executive producer John Cabrera and star Alexis Denisof give us some insight into their new series produced by Bryan Singer.
H+: The Digital Series is a journey through a apocalyptic future where every human mind is connected to the internet 24 hours a day.
"Facebook had just basically gotten off the ground at that point so it's interesting over the four years that we have putting this together all of the technology that was fantastic within the writing has become more and more relevant and real" added Stewart.
Video by Michael Gordon, Stefan Colson and Spencer Byam-Taylor
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)