Behind the Scenes of THR's 'The Simpsons' Cover Shoot
David Silverman a consulting producer at The Simpsons gives us a behind the scenes look at the making of an episode. Plus THR creative director Shanti Marlar demonstrates the process involved in designing a cover for our magazine.
Now it's 23rd season, the show is the world's most-watched U.S. television series with an average weekly global viewership of over 150 million viewers.
Video by Victor Klaus and Raphael Laski
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?