THR's Women in Entertainment Mentoring Program
The Hollywood Reporter's fifth annual mentoring program pairs up inner city school girls with some of Hollywood's top entertainment executives. The partnership between THR and Big Brothers Big Sisters helps exceptional high school juniors get guidance for their future endeavors. Mentorship graduates have gone on to attend such schools as UCLA, UC Berkeley and Occidental College.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)