TV Executives Roundtable: Biggest Misconceptions About Your Networks
"We grew up in the shadow of HBO, and I still have a little bit of a chip on my shoulder about that," says David Nevins of Showtime. "The original shows, dramas or anime or what ever it is you love Netflix for, for those people that's how they think of Netflix. So it is really difficult for us to characterize that as misconceptions because they are desired outcomes," says Netflix's Ted Sarandos.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)