Fireside Chats: 'What We Do in the Shadows' Stars on Why Pitt, Cruise Are 'Vampire-esque'
Writing and directing team Jemaine Clement and Taika Waititi introduce their new comedy about vampires trying to exist in the modern world. Castmember Jonathan Brugh says its funny to see New Zealanders play vampires: "Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are very vampire-esque. We're not -- look at us … we're boring."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)